Monday, December 5, 2016

Astronomy!

Hi bloggers! Today I’m going to talk about astronomy, this is one of my favourites topics!

Since I have memory I like the universe and all related to it, I love the mysteries that we have in own galaxy and the processes by stars and planets are formed. I think that the mainly reason because I like the astronomy is because I really love see the stars in the sky, the starries nights makes me feel so relaxed, this is why I started to get interested in astronomy when I was a girl. 

Recently I saw “Cosmos” on Netflix, Cosmos is a National Geographic´s series which talks about physical laws related to cosmos’ phenomenons, and also show some important scientist’s life and how they discovered some of the most important answers about the universe.




One of my favourites mysteries about the astronomy are the black holes, the black holes creat a gravitational field so powerful that even the light is attracted!, there are also theories about time’s travel when you are very close to a black hole.



In the next semester I would like to take an elective course about astronomy, because I really want to know more about this topic, and fortunately my university has this course for anyone who wants to do it, no matter what career are you in.

I hope you like astronomy as much as me!

9 comments:

  1. Your should read Steven Hawking. You will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you will enjoy the elective subject :B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered what happen in a black hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With arms open beauchef awaits you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosmos is a good documentary film, but I recommend you "Wonders of the universe", the images are very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at what Steven recently said about black holes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black hole is amazing misterious that I would like to know

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recommend you to see cosmos, but by Carl Sagan, he is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The black hole is amazing,
    I would like to travel in time for a black hole

    ReplyDelete