Monday, December 19, 2016

English language challenges

Hi bloggers! Today I’m going to talk about English language challenges.

One of the questions was “How did you like this subject at university?” and “What about the use of blogs?” well, this year I liked English class schedule, because the last year I did my English class in the afternoon, so I was very sleepy. In the case of blogs, I didn’t like too much use blogs, not because I don’t like blogs, just because after writing a while I’m getting bored.

The mainly aspect of my English that I need to improve is my vocabulary, because most of the time I know how to form sentences and develop conversations, but the vocabulary is an obstacle; I plan to see movies in English with subtitles in english too, so I could learn in a funny way.

Outside the English class I use hardly ever English, but I have to admit that I use it more and more to study some of my career topics; I know that in the future will be a great tool in my profesional life (I also like watching movies in English more than in Spanish).

The truth is that I really like English, I enjoy talk in English and listen to other people talk in English, but with the main subjects of my career I don’t have time to dedicate to study English, but in the future I would like to study more English, and also learn another languages, like Japanese or french.

I hope you have enjoyed this English level!
Bye bloggers!




3 comments:

  1. The Japanese and French are two very attractive languages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classes in the afternoon aren`t a good stimulus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a good idea have english class in the morning

    ReplyDelete