Monday, November 21, 2016

Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers! Today I’m going to talk about postgraduate studies that I would like to do.

I would like to do postgraduate studies, but I don’t know if I like to do it immediately when I finish my career. I would like to do postgraduate studies about Fire management, because in Chile  are so many forest fires, the most of these are for human causes, and these forest fires affect a lot  the environments, and is so important take care about it.


Another possible postgraduate study it could be about the species’ conservation, like the master in Wilderness and Nature Conservation in our university (Universidad de Chile), I will be glad studying this master because I love the environment, and is so important keep our species safe, because we have in Chile high levels of endemism, wich means that most of our species can be only found in our country, and nowhere else in the world.

Another option is the master in forest and enviroments’ science, in Universidad Austral de Chile, I would like to learn about forest dynamics.

There is also the possibility of not do postgraduate studies, in this case I would like to learn more with different experiences, visiting new forests and environments, in different countries and parts of the world.


That’s it! See you next Monday bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. I want the same master! It looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with your opinion about importance of species

    ReplyDelete