Tuesday, November 8, 2016

national parks

Hi friends! today I'm going to talk about national parks.

I think that the national parks helps too much to the conservation, for animals, plans and even mushroom. In Chile the conservation is very important because we are one of  the Hots Pots' biodiversity in the world, it means that we have a lot of diversity and endemism in our country, so we have to take care that our enviroment will be useful for our different species in the future, include humans.

My favourite national park in santiago is "Rio Clarillo", this park is on pirque, very close of my house (20 or 25 minutes), I moved to pirque when I was 17, three years ago, so I discovered this park in this moment. Rio Clarillo is amazing! its trekking rutes are exciting! you can see many different species, not only Chile center's species. This park have an "Arboretum" where you can see species in ex situ conservation, that means that this species are conservated out of its original place, so here is where you can see species from all Chile, also the species are classified for its filogenetic position.

I really hope that in the future Chileans people will be more culturized about our enviroment and its wealth.


No comments:

Post a Comment