Monday, November 14, 2016

My future job


Hi bloggers! Today I'm going to talk about my future job.
The truth is that I'm not sure about my future job, I just 
have some ideas. I would like to work outdoors because an 
office is not for me, but if I worked in an office I would like to
 have enough salary for travel around the world, because I
 interested in getting to know many different countries as 
possible, and learn about different cultures and people.

If I work in what I'm studying (Forest engineering) I would 
like to work outdoors, in the woods, I love being in the 
woods, I feel safe and relaxed in there. If I don't work outdoors 
I would like to work in the genetic area because I love genetic 
since I'm in the school, it was one of my favorites topics.
 
Another possible plan that I have is create a gamer bar with 
my family (mainly with my uncles), in fact we are doing research 
on how to get the money. We have some ideas about the name, 
but our favorite until now is "1up" with a mushroom logo like the
 Mario’s mushrooms; one of my uncles is a graphic designer, so he 
will do the logo. I'm very excited for this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment