Monday, October 24, 2016

Films

Hi bloggers!
One of my favourites activities is watching films! I love watch Netflix with my boyfriend while we eat some snacks or sushi, we really enjoy it. Also, always when we can (and when we got the money), we go to the cinema for watching new movies!



I love so many movies series and documentaries, my favourites are “Cosmos”,
“Cowspiracy”, “In to the wild”, “Games of Thrones”, “Breaking Bad”, “August Rush” and so many others!. One of these that it touch me more was “Cowspiracy”, this it talks about  the pollution and enviroment’s deteroration that it cause for cattle industry, this industry produce more or less  50% of the pollution in the world! I was so affect when I knew it.



Other film that I enjoyed so much was “Cosmos”, this serie talks about evolution, astronomy, history, scientist and so many others interesting thinks that motivated me to research scientist’s world!




Other think that I love, but I don’t know if its included in films’ category, are Japanese  movies and series, like the movies “Bakemono no Ko” best know as  “El niño y la bestia” and “Totoro”, or Animes like “Boku dake ga inai machi”, “HunterxHunter”, “Parasite”, “Another” and “Mirai nikki”.

6 comments:

  1. Cowspiracy is a documentary very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw "El niño y la bestia" and thought I would not like,but I was very surprised because I ended up really enjoying the film

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see ''El niño y la bestia''!!!, HunterxHunter <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I will see "Cowspiracy" and "Cosmos" (When I have netflix and a good internet) XD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cowspiracy is my favorite serie too! I really hope all people can watch it.

    ReplyDelete